Code of conduct
Obligation towards our customers
This code defines Dittrich & Greipl’s general principles and requirements with regard to its responsibility towards mankind and the environment. We, as an ODM service provider, commit ourselves to abide by said principles and requirements.
These rules of conduct represent our demands on quality and environment management and are commitments made to our customers and, correspondingly, demanded from our suppliers.
Dittrich & Greipl commits itself to the following:
- Compliance with all applicable laws and/or legal regulations, in particular with regard to labor law.
- Zero tolerance for corruption or bribery, no engagement in it in any way
- Exclusion of any illegal payment offers or other contributions with the purpose of influencing decision-making.
- Compliance with the prohibition of child labor, which forbids the employment of persons not having reached the minimum age of 15.
- Responsibility for the health and safety of its employees.
- Minimization of risks as well as precautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases.
- Implementation of an occupational health and safety management.
- Compliance with environmental requirements according to legal norms and international standards, minimization of environmental pollution and continuous improvement of environmental protection.
- Implementation of an environmental management system or an equivalent system.
Dittrich & Greipl will also require its suppliers to observe these rules of conduct, and it will abide by the principles of non-discrimination when selecting its suppliers and when dealing with its suppliers.